Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you take emergency appointments?
We understand that dental emergencies are urgent and can be very stressful, so we will try our hardest to fit you in. Please give us a call at 253-946-5766 and we would be happy to help you.
- Do you have options to pay for treatment if I don't have insurance?
No dental insurance? No problem! We offer flexible financing options and a dental plan customized for your needs. The Smile Generation Dental Plan is a discount dental plan that can help you save 20-50% on most treatments. Click here to learn more about the financing plans we have.
- How do I know how much I owe on my bill?
We have made it easy and convenient for you to see how much is owed on your bill. View your account any time at https://pay.wellfit.com/
- How does Smile Generation Financial work?
Smile Generation Financial is a great dental financing option that can be used with or without your dental insurance to help you take care of your oral health. Enjoy 18 months of special financing on purchases of $500 or more made with your Smile Generation Financial Credit Card. Visit the "Payment" page to learn more and apply today.
- How much is my insurance going to cover for my treatment?
The amount that your dental insurance will cover on your treatment depends on your insurance policy. We recommend call your insurance provider to learn more.
- Do you have financing options to pay for treatment?
We offer flexible financing options and a dental plan customized for your needs. We gladly accept major credit cards, debit cards, mobile pay, and most insurance.
- What are the different options for paying for my treatment?
We understand that dental care can be expensive and an unplanned expense. It is important to us to help make sure your dental care fits into your budget and life. We offer many financial options such as the Smile Generation Dental Plan, in-office financing, and third-party financing such as Smile Generation Financial, CareCredit, and more.
- Do you accept CareCredit?
Yes, we do accept CareCredit! Please visit the "Payment" page to learn more about your options.
- Do you accept Medicaid?
We are not enrolled in Medicaid, however, we do accept certain supplement plans. Please call our office at 253-946-5766 and we would be happy to help you.
- Do you have a payment/billing portal?
Yes, we do have a payment and billing portal! You can view your account and pay your bill online at https://pay.wellfit.com/
- What should I bring to my first appointment?
We're excited to meet you! For your first appointment with us, please bring a photo ID and your dental insurance card (if available). If you are under 18, please come with a parent or legal guardian. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Can someone with COVID-19 still go to their appointment?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. Call our office at your earliest convenience and we will be glad to help reschedule your appointment.
- Do I need a negative Covid test to go to my appointment?
No, a negative COVID-19 test is not required for your visit. However, our office continues to follow CDC guidelines for healthcare so a mask is required.
- Are you open on Sundays/Weekends/Late?
Please check out the Home Page of our website to see our most updated hours to see if we're open late and or on weekends.
- Do you have same-day appointments available?
We might have same-day appointments! Feel free to check our online scheduler to book your dental appointment online, or give our office a call to see if we can get you in on the same day.
- Do you take Walk-Ins?
We might take walk-ins! Feel free to check our online scheduler to book your dental appointment online, or give our office a call to see if we can get you in on the same day.
- Are masks required to go to my appointment?
The safety of our patients has always been our number-one priority. We continue to follow CDC guidelines for healthcare settings, so yes, masks are required at this time.
- Can I transfer my files to your office?
We would be happy to help you to transfer your files from another office. Please call our office at 253-946-5766 and we would be glad to assist you.
- Do you take new patients?
Absolutely! We are always welcoming new patients. Our dentists and office team are excited to meet you and address your dental needs.
- Do you have online reviews?
We strive to deliver a perfect patient experience each and every day. Please check out our Google and Yelp pages to read our patients' online reviews.
- Can I cancel or reschedule my appointment online?
We understand things come up and plans might change. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call our office at 253-946-5766, and we will be happy to help you.
- Can I fill out my patient paperwork ahead of time?
Using our secure patient portal Smile Generation MyChart, you can update personal and insurance information, complete your health history, and sign any needed consents from the convenience of your own home prior to your appointment.
If you are new to Smile Generation MyChart, it’s a 3-step process to set up your account using the activation email from Smile Generation, log in to Smile Generation MyChart, and click on eCheck-in to complete the needed items before we see you.
If you already have a Smile Generation MyChart account, simply log in from the Patient Portal page or SmileGenerationMyChart.com within 30 days of your next appointment and select eCheck-in.
- Can I schedule my appointment online?
Absolutely! Click here to schedule your appointment online today.
- Do you have any New Patient specials?
Yes, we do have a New Patient Special! We have a $59 New Patient Special that includes a comprehensive oral exam, x-rays, and a cleaning in absence of periodontal (gum) disease.
- What is the best web browser for MyChart?
Currently, Internet Explorer does not support MyChart so any other web browser can be utilized.
- I completed my sign-up with no errors, but it will not allow me to log in. Can you help me?
If you are having errors logging into your MyChart, click on "My Patient Portal" on the navigation and input your credential from that screen.
- How will my personal information be utilized and stored?
- How do I complete my health history information?
The health history (eCheck-in) is available 30 days before your appointment. Click on the link to watch a tutorial video on completing your Health History information.
- I am trying to access my child’s MyChart. How do I log in?
To access your child's MyChart account, make sure that you are using your name and date of birth and not your child's. Once you're in you should be able to access your child's MyChart.
- I am not a patient at your office. How do I gain proxy access to my child’s account?
To gain access to your child's MyChart account if you are not a patient, call our office so that we can give you access.
- How do I link my medical MyChart account with my Smile Generation MyChart account?
To link your medical Mychart account with Smile Generation MyChart account click on the link and watch our tutorial video.
- Can I view my dental records, and if so, where?
We are happy to provide you with your dental records upon your request. Please call our office at 253-946-5766, and we would be glad to help.
- Can I message my dentist?/Can I email my dentist?
Yes, you can absolutely message your dentist! You can message your dentist directly through your MyChart patient account.
- How can I update my health history form?
We would be happy to assist you with updating your health history at your next appointment with us. We look forward to seeing you then!
- I forgot my Smile Generation MyChart password. Can you help me?
Resetting your password with Smile Generation MyChart is easy. Simply select Forgot Password? from the Patient Portal page or smilegenerationmychart.com.
You will be asked to enter your MyChart username, date of birth, zip code, and email address, and then an activation code will be sent to you via email.
Follow the prompts to enter your activation code and create your new password
- Can you resend me my activation code for Smile Generation MyChart?
To request a new activation code for Smile Generation MyChart, give us a call at [office-phone] and we’ll be happy to resend your activation code via email or text.
If you haven’t received a MyChart activation code yet, please visit https://www.smilegenerationmychart.com/MyChart/Signup to request one.
- How do I get a Smile Generation MyChart account?
The simplest way to create a Smile Generation MyChart account is to start by scheduling an appointment. Along with your appointment confirmation email, you'll receive an invitation email with instructions for activating your Smile Generation MyChart account.
If you're not quite ready for your next appointment, but would like like to activate your account, visit https://www.smilegenerationmychart.com/MyChart/Signup to request an invitation email.
- How to download the Smile Generation MyChart app?/Do you have an app?
- Where can I learn more about my concerns about my oral health?
Visit our expansive FAQ page on our SmileGeneration website to get all your dental questions answered. From what to do in an emergency to why are your gums bleeding, and more. Click on the link to learn more.